This message was sent to students who have not met the flu vaccine requirement.
Dear Wake Forest student,
This is a final message to notify you that Wake Forest will begin the process of removing you from your spring courses and from your University-assigned housing (if applicable), if you do not receive your required influenza vaccination documentation, due December 15. Lack of flu documentation means you are not compliant with the University’s flu vaccine policy.
It is possible that you will not be able to register for the same classes, or be assigned to the same housing, if you are removed from spring enrollment for non-compliance with the flu vaccine requirement.
If you intend to remain enrolled in campus programs in the spring of 2022, you must:
- Provide documentation of a flu vaccine via the Student Health Portal;
- You can get your flu vaccine at many retail pharmacies (such as CVS and Walgreens), local health departments, and private physician offices (save your documentation for uploading to the Student Health Portal).
- OR a request for a medical or religious exemption;
- OR notification that you are unable to access a flu vaccine (for international students or students currently studying abroad).
If you have submitted this documentation in the last 48 hours, thank you for doing so. Once processed, the status of your documentation will be available in the Student Health Portal under My Profile > Immun. History:
- If you see the flu/influenza vaccine listed (along with the date you received it) or you see an exemption listed on your Immun. History page, this means that you’re in compliance with the policy.
- If it has been more than 48 hours since you submitted and you do not see your flu documentation or an exemption listed, check the Secure Messages section of the Student Health Portal. It may be that your submission needs additional information.
Please refer to the December 1 message for full details. Additional information about this requirement was sent to you in the October 13, November 22, December 1, and December 10 messages.
If you have questions, please submit them through the Our Way Forward website.
Ken J. Gilson, Ed.D.
Assistant Provost for Academic Administration and University Registrar
Matt Clifford, Ed.D.
Assistant Vice President of Campus Life and Dean of Residence Life and Housing