Wake Forest continues to adapt to COVID-19 regulations and conditions. Here are the latest updates:
- Beginning Saturday, April 3, Wake Forest will increase gathering size limits to 50 people indoors and 100 people outdoors to align with N.C. Executive Order 204.
- However, gatherings must continue allowing occupants to maintain at least six feet of distance, even if that means allowing fewer event-goers than guidelines permit.
- Off campus, formal or informal gatherings should not increase in size simply because the guidelines have changed. Social distancing must be maintained.
- On campus, check Deacon Space and utilize the event planning process to understand event gathering size changes.
- Athletic events will comply with the capacity limits set forth in the executive order.
- Alcohol is still not permitted at formal or informal student organization events, and masks are required at all student organization activities and at any event when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Students living in University or University-sponsored housing are reminded that they are allowed to have one other student living in University or University-sponsored housing as a guest in their living spaces and that the total number of people in a unit should never exceed 10. Details are available here.
Residence Life and Housing
- Kitchens: On the morning of Thursday, April 1, community kitchens will open in the residence halls. These spaces are opening on a modified-use basis, and Residence Life and Housing will send an email later today sharing guidelines.
- Move Out: Undergraduate students in University or University-sponsored housing are required to schedule a move-out appointment for May 1-16. Details were shared in a March 29 email.
- Housing Selection: The Housing Application will be available on April 7. Details about the process were shared in a March 15 email.
— Communications and External Relations