This message was sent to students who did not comply with the University’s vaccination policy by Aug. 1.
We are sorry to inform you that you have not met the deadline for submitting the required documentation to Wake Forest related to the COVID-19 vaccination policy.
As a result, you have been removed from your fall courses and your assigned housing (if applicable).
You were informed of the requirements and deadline through multiple messages and methods over the past two months.
If you want to be reinstated, you will need to complete one of the following:
- submit your documentation providing proof of COVID-19 vaccination with an FDA-authorized vaccine and have your documentation approved;
- OR request and be approved for a medical or religious exemption;
- OR, for international students, submit notification that you are unable to access an FDA-authorized vaccine and notify the Student Health Service of your intent to comply by emailing email@example.com.
If you are approved by the Student Health Service, notification will be sent to the University Registrar and Residence Life and Housing. Within 24 hours, those offices will take steps to allow you to re-register for classes and housing.
- Classes: The “COVID Hold” on your account will be lifted, and you will need to start over with a new search for classes. First-year students should reach out to the Office of Academic Advising at UndergraduateAdvising@wfu.edu for assistance. It is possible that you will not be able to register for the same classes.
- Housing: Please reach out to Kristy Eanes (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the Office of Residence Life and Housing for next steps. It is possible that you will not be able to be reassigned to the same housing.
Also, scholarship and financial aid recipients not registered for courses can not receive their aid disbursements. Aid can be reinstated once you are compliant.
If you do not intend to receive a COVID-19 vaccine and do not qualify for an exemption or the grace period, please contact the Office of Academic Advising (email@example.com, 336-758-3320) as soon as possible to document your intent and to discuss alternative options such as Continuous Enrollment Status.
If you have questions, please submit them through the Our Way Forward website or to the call center at 336-758-7500 today (Friday, Aug. 6) until 2 p.m. (EST).