Good Afternoon –
I hope you are well!
We are writing this afternoon to follow-up on the cost associated with Winter Break Housing. Those rates have now been approved by University leadership so we wanted to update you as you make your planning.
- Housing – $1,092 – this covers a single room from December 13 – January 22 at one of our off-campus hotel properties.
- Meal Plans – The 25 block is required, others are optional upgrades.
- 25 Meal Block Plan – $245 (Required)
- 50 Meal Block Plan – $455
- Full Meal Plan (3 Meals A Day) – $1060
- All of these meal plans are for use at the off-campus hotel properties only. Unused meals will not carry over to the spring semester.
- All of these charges are considered bundled and are non-refundable and may not be pro-rated.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to let us know.
Zach Blackmon, Ph.D., MBA
Associate Director of Operations