This message is sent on behalf of Provost Rogan Kersh and Executive Vice President Hof Milam.
Dear Wake Forest community,
In anticipation of next semester, planning teams of faculty and staff have evaluated several options for the spring calendar. This work is driven by our dual commitment to protecting the health and safety of our community and sustaining a vibrant learning and living environment.
The updated Spring 2021 undergraduate calendar is available here [PDF]. Key points include:
- Undergraduate move in will run from Jan. 23-26.
- Undergraduate classes will start Jan. 27.
- We will forgo spring break to help preserve the health of our community but will add two weekdays off during the semester.
- Exams that follow the undergraduate schedule will run from May 8-15.
- Move out will conclude May 16.
- Commencement for the Class of 2021 will be held May 17 (pending future public health guidance).
- Commencement for the Class of 2020 will be held May 22 (pending future public health guidance).
Additionally, tuition will be billed on Dec. 1, 2020, with a Jan. 1, 2021, due date.
Graduate and professional school term dates may differ slightly, and students will receive information from their respective schools and programs regarding their spring semester schedules.
Many items are still under consideration for a successful spring semester, and we will share them with you as they become available. Our decisions will continue to be driven by our guiding principles of ensuring the health of our community, pursuing exceptional educational experiences, educating the whole person and upholding our commitment to Pro Humanitate.
As with everything during these uncertain times, these dates are subject to change depending on evolving public health conditions. Please continue to visit campushealth.wfu.edu to learn about the ongoing planning and submit insights and ideas for a successful spring.
Thank you for your continued compassion, flexibility, unwavering patience and steadfast goodwill in the face of the unknown. You have carried us far this fall, and together, we have proven that we can accomplish much in the midst of extreme challenges. Thank you for your commitment to the qualities that will allow us to continue our mission this spring.
Executive Vice President