The following message was sent to students for whom the Housing Portal will be open today (5/4) at noon to schedule move-out

Good Morning –

I hope you and yours are well and are navigating the COVID-19 situation as best you can. At Wake Forest, we continue to have to make adaptations to our normal operations. We have announced plans for a highly-structured move out for most of the campus. In doing so, our foremost goal is to keep you, your families, and our community safe.

Beginning today, May 4 at noon, you may visit go.wfu.edu/housingportal to submit your move-out intent, answer other important questions related to our closing process, and schedule your move-out appointment.

• Every student will need to visit the Housing Portal to indicate their move-out intent; options include:
  • Self move-out (I plan to come to get my things)
  • Not returning to campus (I am not coming back and I need to store or ship my belongings)
  • I’ve already moved out
  • Move-out appointments are available between May 11 and 15 and again between May 20 and June 10.
  • Move-out appointments may not be booked less than 48 hours in advance.
  • Please note that our Housing Portal has a user limit; if you try to log on and get an error, please try again in a few moments. Once you are finished selecting your move-out options, please click Log Out in the header to free up space for another student.
  • If you’re unable to access the Housing Portal after 24 hours please contact us at housing@wfu.edu.

If signing up for a move-out appointment, the process is complete when you arrive at the page below.

Your appointment will be considered tentative until you complete your final COVID-19 Screening which will be emailed to you 48 hours prior to your appointment and is due 24 hours prior to your appointment.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to call us at 336-758-5185 or email us at housing@wfu.edu.

Best –

Zach Blackmon, Ph.D., MBA
Associate Director of Operations