As Wake Forest continues to navigate a phase change in our COVID-19 management — from emergency response to ongoing mitigation — it has reached a transition point to begin integrating and embedding our work of the past two years into existing operations.
As such, President Susan Wente has endorsed the creation of a Campus Health Committee, a cross-functional group convened to support holistic campus health monitoring, mitigation and management, including our continued pandemic response needs. With the fundamental goal of supporting our academic mission, this committee will be responsible for recommending and implementing public health strategies to address immediate needs, as well as providing long-term strategies for supporting campus health at Wake Forest.
This website will provide updates from the committee’s work, as well as direction to relevant health information on the websites of appropriate campus departments.
Thank you for all you are doing to help keep our community healthy.
April 20: A message from the Campus Health Committee outlined Wake Forest’s strategy for COVID-19 vaccinations. Effective May 12, 2023, Wake Forest will no longer require proof of COVID-19 vaccination status except for all medical and healthcare staff.
- Students with COVID concerns (symptoms, positive test, etc.) should visit the Student Health Service COVID website and the Isolation website for more information.
- New students for fall 2023 will receive information in May 2023 about vaccine documentation and should submit vaccination and booster documentation by July 1, 2023, through the Health and Immunization Form.
- Questions about COVID-19 should be directed to Student Health Service.
For Faculty and Staff
- Please contact your healthcare provider for COVID-19 information and treatment.
- Additional questions about COVID-19 may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.